Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

To Pass or Not To Pass...That Is The Question

Well I have been in the process of training for my new Personal Banker position. I have to be licensed to continue with the training process. I have literally spent the entire 40 hour work week studying for this exam to come on May 28th. I am nervous, but I just need to study. I almost think I study too hard. I will be studying for the next couple of weeks. I have made some new friends though throughout this training process. It is nice having people in the same boat as me throughout this whole thing.

Tomorrow I think I am going to go to the Farmers Market, JoAnn Fabrics to get my stuff for my new project, and organize my new craft space. The walls are all painted finally. Once the room is done I might post a picture.

Chris is working on getting a new position at his job as well. We are both just moving on up! I have no idea what this road God has us on will look like, but atleast I can rest easy in knowing that he will take care of us both.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you training to become a Personal Banker?? Jason and I were in banking for years!! Between the two of us, we have been at 5 different institutions.

    ReplyDelete