Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

I Feel I Can Do Anything Now

Well I passed my Series 6 exam! I am very excited and I have an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it. It was the hardest thing I have ever done for sure. Now I have to study for my Series 63 exam that I take on June 9th. One down, two more to go. I am almost there!

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. Our A/C has been broke. We are trying to decide what we need to do. Buy a new one, or fix the old one. The A/C people say get a new one, but what did I expect them to say? Chris is working on moving up at FedEx too so we are crossing our fingers for that one as well.

We both have taken huge leaps in regards to doing what we want to do with our lives as opposed to listening to what other people say we should do. It has given us both a sense of freedom that we have never experienced before. It is nice to start basing our decisions on what God wants in our lives and what we want for each other as well.

My checkbook cover first try didn't go so well. I rushed through it because I was excited. I have ruined it so now I have to start over. I am prepared to finish it this time! I know what it is going to take to do this now. It is going to be so cute when I get it done!

Overall I am pretty happy. I do feel like I can accomplish anything after that exam. I have always been horrible at math and economics and I did great on that exam! When I want something I just need to put my mind to it. This was a huge lesson for me. I hated going through all of that pressure and stress, but I came out of it with a renewed sense of what was possible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment