Well I have decided to join the blogging world. I used to write "blogs" all the time on myspace. I loved telling the crazy adventures that Chris and I were doing. A lot of people enjoyed reading those. There have been so many times this year so far I wished I had written down certain things. I loved having the myspace blog because it allowed me to keep track of the many great things going on in my life. It also kept me accountable with certain goals.
Chris and I have been working hard on our house this year. I have taken a love to gardening. I decided to try starter seeds this year. Attempt number two looks like it is going to go well. I am hoping to transplant this week. I have no idea what to plant in my front yard however. So you gardening people out there I would love the advice. It is a north facing garden in the shade. I want to set up my garden up front to kind of self-maintain itself. So shoot me your ideas for a beautiful flower garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment