Saturday, August 7, 2010
Summer 2010
I had so much fun this summer. I am excited about it ending though and fall beginning. We have went camping and bowling and go karting. It has been a blast. My new job is amazing and I love it. I feel like I finally found my place in life in regards to my career. I have a new sewing project I am going to try. It is going to be a lunch bag made from a summer tablecloth. I think it will look really cute. I am excited about it. I am happy about the things to come for the rest of the year. I feel so lucky to have a wonderful man in my life and a wonderful job. I also can't wait to show off my new project when it gets completed! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment